Thursday 29 October 2015

Mini H&M Beauty Haul

I met some friends in Oxford Street last week as we were on the hunt for a gift for our friends 21st. I was quite early so spent an hour beforehand getting lost in the new H&M Beauty isles. I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven! I can't rave enough about their products ~ their selection is vast, the packaging is sleek, the colour ranges are sublime and everything is reasonably priced! 

How wonderfully festive is Oxford St looking? :-)

There were a few heavy products I had my eye on such as the midnight muse body scrub, but as I'm living out of a backpack I didn't think that was a very clever idea. I did, however, pick up a few small goodies that I am head over heels in love with.

First I opted for these two eyeshadows:


I spent a lifetime perusing before I settled on these two. Moondust is a magnificent crystal glitter shade which will probably last me a month - my friends and I are glitter fiends. Pop The Question is an adorable pink shade which is ideal for adding a lil sparkle to your day to day make up menu. 

At £4.99 a pop they are affordable, however I didn't want to spend a fortune without testing them or having read reviews. I also decided to go with two shades that I knew I'd wear often. The other two I had my eye on were Bird Of Paradise (a glittery navy blue) and Wanderlust (a hypnotic forest green).

As I'm a sucker for hand creams, I couldn't resits this rose lotion which has almond and coconut oil in and smells dreamy. I also love how the packaging is reminiscent of Glossier's! The brilliant £2.99 price tag is also worth mentioning.


When I was edging towards the till, I spotted an array of face mask pods, very similar to Sephora's but with a wider range, and almost bought the lot. In the end I settled on this Argan oil and Rosehip oil blend as the harsh weathers are taking a toll on my skin.

Before I love and leave you, I thought I'd mention that H&M have some enchanting Halloween pieces this year. For £8 I picked up these veil bunny ears, although I forgot them at my gal pal Jay's flat party (doh!). Ooo I also spotted a piece of pop culture history ~ a leather graphic top on a mannequin which was clearly inspired by Britney's iconic top:



Have you tried anything from H&M's new venture?