Thursday 13 July 2017

Summer Mood board

In a few days time I'll be heading home to Greece for eight weeks of beach bars, morning swims, sand castle offices and all the chocofreta I can handle. I'm BUZZing!



Helena Christensen. Hat by John Galliano 1992.


Leaving my last shift like...



R. Crumb

Blondie / 1978 Lynn Goldsmith




Garden with cat - Alexandrine Kelder Gortmans 1962


My best packing tip? 
If you're heading to the med, watch The Talented Mr. Ripley before you tackle your suitcase.






Carolyn Murphy by Steven Meisel for Vogue US Oct.1998

Jerry Hall / Vogue 1975 by Norman Parkinson



D&G earrings / @grantcornett

#daretobedali

Moschino SS18


French Fries in the Nose by Ronald Hammega





I'm still, I'm still...

L'Eau ou La Baigneuse by Frantisek Kupka 1906/1909




My current phone screensaver.

Charles Traub


Isle of Capri, Ladies having spaghetti and wine while they float 1939





me too


Seville Still Life, Henri Matisse, 1911


Elizabeth Taylor by Helmut Newton, 1985




Suzy Parker wearing Manuel Pertegaz's coat. Photo taken by Henry Clarke for British Vogue, 1954

GAULTIER 2001




What's the date?

















#yachtlife

Jeremy Scott on how to be the perfect Moschino girl


I hope you all have a summer to remember. 
Don't forget to have a little too much fun ;-)