Saturday 3 February 2018

Chucks

I vividly remember buying my first pair of converse - they were bright yellow and it was my 13th birthday. In fact, ten years on I still own and wear them. I don't know what's more shocking: the fact that they still fit or that they've survived my adolescence. They're well loved and have travelled the world w me.



London DLR / Warsaw / Berlin

Throughout the years I've owned various pairs but I'm always a sucker for their limited edition designs. So much so that when they collaborated with one of my favourite fashion houses, Missoni, a few years ago I bought 2 pairs of the lilac zigzag high tops.


The next pair I've been lusting over for donkey's years are these Comme des Garçons high tops:



My  DREAM pair are the full English breakfast chucks from way back when:


They're even harder to get hold of than Jeremy Scott's Adidas wings kicks that I once found in a thrift shop in  Covent Garden!!!



What shoes have seen you through?